Saturday, May 16, 2015

30 Days About Me. Day 26: Favorite Clothing Store

This month I am participating in a blog challenge. It is 30 Days About Me from the blog a Daily Dose of Toni.

Today’s topic is favorite clothing store

Let me first say, and I have said it all month, that I am the only guy participating in this challenge. That being said. I love to shop. I have spent enough money at the Mall of America that I could have put at least one of my kids thru college. Maybe two.

I don’t really have a favorite clothing store per say. I love REI and L.L. Bean and Cabella’s. But not necessarily for just clothing but gear for dog sledding and other outdoor adventures.

My favorite clothing store is not a store at all but an online retailer. I think they may have one of two locations but only in Wisconsin.


They make some of the coolest, most comfortable work wear on the planet. They even give Carhartt a run for their money. I wear a pair of Duluth’s overall’s every day in the dog yard. They are made out of fire-hose material. Yes, the same material. It is extra tough but very comfortable.

Duluth also has a unique product called BallRoom Jeans. If you are a guy you know exactly what I am talking about and it is not a formal dance…



You guys have to understand that up here in Alaska we dress a bit different than you do. Our wardrobe consists of Carhartt’s (or Duluth Trading in my case), Alaskan Sneakers and trapper hats in the winter. I don’t see too many skinny jeans or tank tops and I have only worn shorts a few times in the year I have lived her.
What is your favorite clothing store? 


Follow my news and updates on Twitter, my whereabouts on Foursquare and  relationship status on Facebook. Or send me a telegram.

No comments: